Applications open for Philea’s Next Gen programme
Taking place throughout the Philea Forum 2023, the Next Gen programme provides a new generation of professionals in philanthropy the unique chance to interact with leading philanthropy practitioners from Europe and around the world, and form lasting networks with their peers.
Created in 2010, the programme has furthered Philea’s commitment to advance learning and knowledge development in the sector. The Next Gen programme has been embedded in the Philea Forum, giving participants a chance to network and share with leading philanthropy professionals from Europe and around the world. Since its establishment, more than 70 participants from over 40 organisations have taken part in the programme.
Participants learn about the state of institutional philanthropy, both in Europe and internationally; key issues and trends of the sector; and about Philea itself. The programme is designed according to the needs of each participant, and gives access to the entire conference.
Who can apply?
- Young professionals that have started their professional journey in a philanthropic organisation;
- Seasoned professionals that have recently joined philanthropy from other sectors.
What are the objectives of the programme?
- To offer an introduction to the European philanthropic sector, key trends, and developments, as well as emerging practices;
- To create meaningful connections among participants and foster a peer-support network they can rely on after the Philea Forum;
- To provide an excellent experience during the Philea Forum, and to provide personalised learning journeys for the participants to make the most out of this opportunity of attending a dynamic conference. There will also be curated peer-sessions and exchanges with leaders from the sectors to provide inspiration and insights
How to apply?
To apply, download the application form and send to Daniel Spiers.
Deadline to apply is 2 May.