Learn about the latest roles and positions on offer at Philea, and within our membership.
Working at Philea
At Philea, you’ll find a team that is passionate about working together to build a better future for people and planet.
We are committed to being an inclusive organisation where staff feel welcomed, valued and empowered. We believe that all lives have equal value and strive to enable a workplace of ever greater diversity, equity and inclusion.
We are committed to enhancing trust, collaboration, transparency, innovation, inclusion and diversity.
- Trust – We see trust as the foundation of everything we do. We aim at creating and sustaining trust within our own organisation and the European philanthropy sector by being accountable to our members, our partners and European societies at large.
- Collaboration – We are more than the sum of our parts. We believe in the power of collaboration and collective impact. We engage with a wide range of actors, allowing us to listen, learn and act together.
- Transparency – We are open about what we do and how we work. We are eager to learn from both successes and failures, and welcome constructive criticism as an opportunity to continually improve and lead by example.
- Innovation – We see innovation as a key driver of positive social change. That is why we invest resources in foresight and horizon scanning to allow us to drive innovation.
- Inclusion and diversity – We believe that everyone should have a voice and equal opportunities. Inclusion and diversity are preconditions for our own organisation, and we will promote these values within the wider European philanthropy sector.
Philea is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, race, colour, sex (including pregnancy), nation of origin, ethnicity, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
We strongly encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- Flexible work schedules, remote work up to 4 days a week, and the possibility of working remotely from outside of Belgium for longer periods of time
- Learning & Development programme and individual stipend
- End of year office closure. In addition to generous paid time off and holidays, Philea’s office is closed between Christmas and New Years.
Our currently open positions
Roles within our membership
Browse through roles and positions on offer within our membership below: