EFC Governance changes 2020
At the EFC’s 31st Annual General Assembly, held online for the first time ever on 20 May, 2020, several changes and amendments to the EFC’s governance structure were voted upon, ratified and implemented.
The following eleven organisations stepped down from the Governing Council following the end of their terms:
- Barrow Cadbury Trust
- Bernard van Leer Foundation
- ERSTE Stiftung
- European Climate Foundation
- Fondazione CRT
- Ford Foundation
- Global Fund for Community Foundations
- Mama Cash Foundation
- Open Society Foundations
- Paul Hamlyn Foundation
- Rockefeller Brothers Fund
The following EFC members were selected this year to join the Governing Council for the term 2020-2023:
- Carnegie UK Trust, United Kingdom
- Charities Aid Foundation, United Kingdom
- Compagnia di San Paolo, Italy
- DOTS Foundation for an Open Society, Latvia
- Fondation Chanel, France
- Jacobs Foundation, Switzerland
- Körber-Stiftung, Germany
- Open Estonia Foundation, Estonia
- Realdania, Denmark
- Sabancı Foundation, Turkey
- Stefan Batory Foundation, Poland
- TrustAfrica, Senegal
- VolkswagenStiftung, Germany
- The terms of Massimo Lapucci, Fondazione CRT (Chair) and Sara Llewellin, Barrow Cadbury Trust (Vice Chair) came to an end at the AGA2020.
- Angel Font Vidal, “la Caixa” Foundation was appointed as the new EFC Chair for the term 2020 – 2023.
- Axelle Davezac, Fondation de France is the new Vice Chair until May 2022.
- Marika Hedin, Riksbankens Jubileumsfonds was appointed as a Management Committee member for the term 2020 – 2023.