Participants selected for the inaugural EFC Philanthropic Leadership Platform: India-Europe 2021
A group of 19 philanthropy professionals from India and Europe have been selected for the Philanthropic Leadership Platform: India-Europe 2021, an EFC exchange programme aiming to enable participants to explore what’s next in philanthropy and learn from some of their most innovative peer organisations.
This peer exchange programme brings together 19 mid-level philanthropy professionals from India and Europe who will gather online to enhance their leadership skills by sharing with each other their knowledge, experience, creativity and concerns. It will become a space for peer-to-peer professional dialogue as well as a source of knowledge shared by external experts on the issues in focus.
The tailor-made programme will encourage fruitful connections between Indian and European philanthropic practitioners and improve their global competences.
The programme is jointly run by the EFC and Asian Venture Philanthropy Network (AVPN) and funded by the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF), the Ford Foundation and Oak Foundation. Learn more about the Philanthropic Leadership Platform: India-Europe.
Participants from India
- Abha Nirula, Analyst-Climate, Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF)
- Anil Gupta, Partner-Digital financial Services-Payments and Distribution Domain, Micro Save Consultancy
- Bindi Dharia, Deputy Director, Centre for Social Impact and Philanthropy at AShoka University
- Gayatri Mishra Oleti, Joint General Manager/Head, Larsen Toubro Public Charitable Trust
- Hari Haran, Case Team Leader, The Bridgespan Group
- Krishnan Subbaraman, Associate Project Director, Central Square Foundation
- Manjula Singh, Director for GIRL Capital, Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF)
- Sarita Bahl, Bayer Foundation India Head-CSR, Bayer South Asia, Director-Bayer Foundation India
- Shachi Gurumayum, Founder Trustee, Sharma Maolkeki Foundation
- Sumit Chauhan, Deputy Vice President – CSR, RBL Bank
Participants from Europe
- Ange Munyakazi, Foundation Program Officer, Stavros Niarchos
- Anita Chester, Head Materials, Laudes Foundation
- Ariadna Bardolet Urgellès, Director of International Programs Department, “la Caixa” Foundation
- Aurelia Kassatly, Senior Manager, Private Clients, Charities Aid Foundation (CAF)
- Kurt Peleman, Europe Director, Synergos’ Global Philanthropy Circle
- Laura de Belgique, Climate Analyst, Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF)
- Maria Inês Figueira, Director of Fundação Oriente – Delegation in India, Fundação Oriente
- Philipp Offergeld, Project Manager Climate Action, Stiftung Mercator
- Rosalyn Benjamin, Program Officer, Stavros Niarchos Foundation
For more information contact Sevda Kilicalp.