Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Alessandria
Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Alessandria was set up in 1991 as the continuation of Cassa di Risparmio di Alessandria, which was founded in 1838 to support economic development of local communities.
To contribute to the social and economic development of the Piedmont Region.
Geographic FocusPiedmont, Italy
The foundation is active in the following areas:
• Art and culture
• Public health and preventative medicine
• Local development and public housing
• Assistance to the elderly
• Scientific research
• Philanthropy, charity and volunteering
• Civil defence
• Environmental preservation