The Allianz Kulturstiftung was officially registered as a non-profit organisation in Munich by the then Allianz AG (now Allianz SE) in the year 2000. In January 2012, the foundation moved into the Berlin Allianz Forum at Pariser Platz. The Allianz Kulturstiftung both funds outside projects and runs its own initiatives. Our general focus is on projects that promote exchange and encounters in Europe and around the Mediterranean, as well as discursive events in the field of European educational work, contemporary visuals and performing arts, literature and music.
The non profit Allianz Kulturstiftung initiates and funds multilateral art, culture and education projects in Europe and the Mediterranean fostering mutual understanding and dialogue that transcends borders. Our main focus is on cross-disciplinary and contemporary projects that put innovative approaches in art, culture and education into practice and that help shape social change in the spirit of European integration. We particularly support programs that promote exchange, encounters and digitization, that ignite enthusiasm for the European project in young people and that forge ties between participating players.
Geographic FocusGermany and Europe, with a focus on the countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea.
The foundation sponsors and initiates projects in the following areas:
• Project that help shape social change in the spirit of European integration
• Projects that promote exchange and encounters in Europe and around the Mediterranean
• Projects that put innovative approaches in art, culture, education and training into practice
• Support and fellowships for artists at risk
• Discursive events in the field of European integration, contemporary visual and performing arts, literature and music