Operations Professionals Network
This European-level peer-learning and support network of operations managers of international philanthropy organisations provides a safe space for learning, exchange and discussion on key finance, IT, administration, operational, HR, legal and capacity development issues.
- Dynamics between organisational culture, strategy and operations
- Finance, human resources, IT and legal issues
- Grants administration
- OPN working groups: COOs, Finance, HR, IT and Legal
- Webinars, tele-briefings and workshops on specific topics or tools
- OPN online community – A platform for networking and information sharing
OPN was created at the initiative a small group of Philea Members in 2015. It has 15 members from 10 countries and connects over 80 operations professionals across these organisations.