Communications Professionals in Philanthropy
This network provides a trusted and safe space for communications professionals from Philea members to strengthen existing relationships with peers and to build new ones, share knowledge and practices and co-develop solutions on issues of common interest.
- Communication strategies and practice
- Communicating philanthropy
- Crisis communications
- Digital communications
- Strengthening the communication capacity of partners and grantees
- Two meetings per year (spring and autumn)
- Regular learning calls and webinars
- Online community to support information sharing and ongoing exchange
This initiative has its roots in the informal EFComEx network and builds on a recommendation from the 2015 European Learning Lab on Communications to create a more permanent platform for sharing, learning and networking for communications professionals in Philea’s membership. The network now brings together communications professionals from more than 20 Philea members and growing.