Intensive Course – Foundation Management
The Austrian Charitable Foundations Association, in cooperation with the Center for Philanthropy Studies, will hold an “Intensive Course – Foundation Management” on 13-15 April in Linz, Austria, seeing international experts provide theoretical basics and practical instruments for successful foundation management.
The increasing importance of foundations in society raises the demand for more expertise in the targeted and responsible management of foundations. For this purpose, the Intensive Course – Foundation Management was created by the Austrian Charitable Foundations Association in cooperation with CEPS, and LeitnerLeitner and LeitnerLaw Rechtsanwälte.
In a compact and systematic form, the course will cover:
- Philanthropy and the Third Sector in Austria
- Introduction to foundation management
- Foundation Law
- Governance & Compliance
- Efficient grant management (development of grantmaking strategy, philanthropy toolbox)
- Investment of foundation assets (investment universe & investing)
- Public relations of foundations (potentials and risks)
- Impact analysis & project evaluation (methods for impact analysis)