Inclusive Leadership Workshop
Grupo Social ONCE, in collaboration with the German Marshall Fund of the United States, and in cooperation of the EFC’s Disability Thematic Network, are organising the ”Inclusive Leadership Workshop” in Madrid, 10-11 June.
A diverse workforce and work environments bring numerous benefits to professionals, companies and organisations. Understanding the reality of people with disabilities, their skills, values and challenges, is essential to promoting growth paths and inclusive decision making.
This workshop will aim to improve theoretical and practical awareness and skills regarding:
- Fundamental concepts and practices of inclusion and exclusion
- Rights, talent and the reality of people with disabilities
- Identifying the added value of a diversity approach
- Achieving inclusive decision-making
- Means to implement the value of diversity and inclusion from a mainstreaming perspective
- The opportunity to be part of an inclusive network of professionals
For more information on the workshop contact Sevda Kilicalp.