EVPA Training Academy: Social Impact Measurement and Management
EVPA and Social Value International offer their in-depth knowledge of the practice of social impact measurement and management to help you learn how to maximise the impact you are generating.
This online course is especially designed to support investors forimpact, foundations, social impact funds and other types of capital providers, in understanding how to measure and manage impact at the portfolio level.
If you are interested in:
- understanding and measuring the impact you generate
- improving your existing impact measurement system without burdening too much your investees/grantees
- learning how to use the data you collect to take relevant decisions on your day-to-day activity and maximize the use of your resources
and you want to do it by:
- learning through real-life case studies and group work
- discussing openly with experienced practitioners
- sharing challenges and learnings with your peers
then the Social Impact Measurement and Management Training course is for you!
This is a comprehensive online training consisting of self-paced preparation learning, online live sessions and homework assignments.
The interactive live sessions will take place on 23 February, 25 February, 2 March and 4 March 2021; each from 09:00-12:00 CET (Brussels time). We will use Zoom for the live sessions, several interactive tools and breakout rooms to make the online experience as engaging as possible. For the preparation learning, participants will get access to EVPA’s online learning platform with videos, reading materials, interactive tools, and instructions for homework assignments for an additional 3 hours of learning.
In order to get to know your peers before the course, we offer a one-hour informal network table on 22 February from 12:00-13:00 CET (Brussels time). We strongly encourage you to take part in this informal session, which will help to break the (Zoom) ice and facilitate working with your peers during the live sessions.
Please have a look at the agenda preview for further information.
All dates at a glance
22 February 2021, 12:00-13:00 CET: Informal Network Table
23 February 2021, 09:00-12:00 CET: First Live Session
25 February 2021, 09:00-12:00 CET: Second Live Session
2 March 2021, 09:00-12:00 CET: Third Live Session
4 March 2021, 09:00-12:00 CET: Fourth Live Session
Who should attend
This course is especially relevant for investors for impact such as foundations and social impact funds or in general, capital providers, who are about to set up or are considering improving their impact measurement and management system. Former participants ranged from grant officers and social investors to philanthropy advisors (banking, family offices, etc…), investment managers and social programme managers.
EVPA members have priority access to the courses and enjoy a 50% discount on the regular participation fees.
- EVPA-member fee: 400€
- Non-member fee: 800€
EVPA members who need support with the course fee have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship.
Registration and deadlines
- The deadline for registrations is 5 February 2021. You can register here. Places are limited, so be sure to book your place as soon as possible.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is 2 February 2021. Please find information on how to apply here.
Should you have further inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com.