Call for input for the 5th EFC mapping of ”Environmental Funding by European Foundations”
Working on the environment? The EFC needs your input for the 5th edition of the mapping ”Environmental Funding by European Foundations” due to be published this year.
This mapping of European environmental philanthropy, due to be one of the most comprehensive overviews of its kind, comes two years after the 4th edition which featured the aggregated data of 4093 grants from 87 foundations, for a total value of €583 million being allocated to the environment in 2016. The 5th edition will seek to build upon the success of the earlier editions, expanding the coverage and ensuring that the edition is even more useful to the European philanthropy sector and to environmental organisations.
To contribute, send your data on grants/programme expenditure authorised in 2018 in the field of environment and sustainability to the EEFG Mapping team.
Please include data on as many of the fields below as you can, with the fields in bold being required.
- Grantee name
- Grantee type (NGO, university, local authority, etc.)
- Grantee country of location*
- Purpose or short description of the grant
- Grant amount – Please indicate currency if other than €
- Year of approval
- Duration of the grant
- Other type of financing (if not a grant: such as loans, guarantee, quasi-equity, etc.)
- Final beneficiary country/region (if different to the location of the grantee)
Read the call for input in full.
For further information contact Silvia Balmas.