Alliance for Gender Equality in Europe opens call for proposals for “2021 Fund for Covid Solidarity”
The Alliance for Gender Equality in Europe has opened its first call for proposals for the “2021 Fund for Covid Solidarity“, offering grants of up to €50,000 to organisations working on a wide range of thematic issues.
The call is seeking proposals on a wide range of thematic areas but that align with the broad objectives of the fund, contributing towards gender equality and women’s rights. These thematic areas include:
- Access to economic resources, entrepreneurship, digital divide.
- Access to education and training: promoting opportunities for education and vocational training, including communications and information technologies.
- Violence Against Women/health and social protection: combatting gender-based violence, securing access to healthcare and social protection.
- Climate change and gender.
- Technology development and innovation.
The fund is the first pillar of a two-part initiative which comprises both a pooled fund, contributed to by the three founding members, Fondation CHANEL, King Baudouin Foundation and the L’Oréal Fund for Women, and knowledge platform.
The deadline for proposals is 6 October.