Zagoriy Foundation is the only charitable organisation that conducts social research about charity in Ukraine. They regularly provide grants for smaller organisations with the goal of developing a culture of charitable giving in Ukraine. Furthermore, Zagoriy Foundation helps Ukraine’s third sector to develop effective capacity building process. Also, the Foundation coordinates the “Giving Tuesday” movement in Ukraine.
To develop a culture of giving in Ukraine
Zagoriy Foundation’s activities aim at implementing the best European philanthropy practices in Ukraine.
Main programmes are:
– providing grants to non-profits
– supporting organisations which activities are crucial for the sustainable development of Ukraine
– conducting philanthropy research and analytics
– preserving and promoting cultural heritage
– strengthening public-private cooperation
– implementing information campaigns