Clean Air Fund
Clean Air Fund is the only philanthropic organisation dedicated to cleaning up our air and tackling air pollution. We bring together governments, funders, businesses and campaigners to create a future where everyone breathes clean air.
– Clean Air Fund funds partners working to make clean air a reality for everyone
– Clean Air Fund amplifies the movement’s impact by connecting people, advocating, increasing resources to the field, and sharing what’s working
– Clean Air Fund complements and collaborate, rather than duplicate the work of others.
Clean Air Fund works towards a world where everyone can breathe clean air.
They support the World Health Organisation (WHO) target to reduce deaths from air pollution by two-thirds by 2030. Alongside this, our goal is to develop and deliver on concrete targets shared by the people and organisations working to tackle air pollution.
Geographic FocusUnited Kingdom, Eastern Europe, Africa
– Creating & sharing local data We fund organisations to push to make existing data transparent and accessible to alll; test and scale the use of low-cost sensors for awareness, campaigning and policy; and generate and promote locally relevant health and economic impacts, including for specific at-risk populations.
– Building demand for clean air and understanding a clean air future is possible. We fund partners to run campaigns and build coalitions to generate global, national and local political pressure for clean air; define and diagnose messages, train messengers; do investigative and solutions journalism.