30 April 2020

Green Stimulus Index

The Green Stimulus Index, by Vivid Economics and funded by the MAVA Foundation provides an assessment of COVID-19 stimulus in relation to climate change, biodiversity and other environmental impacts.

Released on 29 April, 2o2o it sheds light on where COVID-related funding has been allocated with roughly 89% of the money going directly to individuals, households and those on the frontline and the remaining 11% going to support environmentally-intensive businesses directly. As a result, the vast majority of the money going to business in the short term could be risking future environmental sustainability.

Find out more.